Thursday, December 6, 2012

COLORS!!!

 
At the beginning of November My sister Mary, niece MaKady, and a bunch of girls from my ward decided to do the Color Me Rad 5K.
At first when I signed up, months prior, I had no idea how my pregnancy would be going...but I signed up anyway because I knew if I didn't I would regret it. Especially since it would be my first 5K ever.
 
I am so glad I went!!!  Even though it was a freezing cold day, it was so worth it!
It was also a 'fun' race where they don't really keep times so I ran for the first bit and walked the rest so I wouldn't over work the baby maker:)
 


 
We all started off in our white clothes and were part of the first group of people to go....
 



 
Then every 1/2 mile or so the 'bomb squad' would douse you in color!!  It was either a powder (corn starch--non toxic)  or colored liquid that was freezing!!!


 
So by the end we looked like this!


 
And Mary's legs looked like this....:)


No comments:

Post a Comment